To be ready for your installation, make sure that:
- All TVs and computers are in your home at the time of the installation.
- All cable outlets are accessible, or you know where you want them installed.
- Someone 18 years or older will be present for the duration of the installation.
- All equipment you already have (e.g., wireless cards, modems, routers) is available to the technician.
- All computers meet minimum system requirements.
- Television sets and/or entertainment centers are at least three to five feet away from the wall.
- The installation window generally takes between two and four hours.
Need to reschedule your appointment? Contact us.